Board of Directors Application
Expectations of a Board Member
- Has time to commit to the Chamber, its activities, and its Board of Directors
- Has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm
- Is willing to service on a Chamber committee
- Has solid ethics, a strong community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the Canal Winchester Chamber
- Available to attend monthly board meetings
- Has demonstrated ability through committee service or other community service
- Understands board members are not reimbursed for personal expenses
You may apply to be on the Board of Directors either on paper or online. For paper applications, please print the application form, fill it out, and mail or drop it off to the Chamber office. For online applications, please fill out the online form.
Once an application has been submitted, the Chamber's Board of Directors will review the application and notify the applicant of their approval or disapproval as quickly as possible.
For any additional questions, please contact the Chamber office at (614) 837-1556 or email@example.com.