Ribbon Cuttings & Celebrations
Celebrate with the Canal Winchester Chamber of Commerce! New business? New location? Renovation? Expansion? New product line? Another major milestone? Then a red ribbon cutting is for YOU!
As champions for business we are here to celebrate with you! We'll bring the red ribbon, email other business leaders and city officials, add your event to our community calendar, and share it on social media.
To schedule a ribbon cutting you must complete the form below. Other tips for a successful event:
- Invite guests to your event - such as, current & potential customers, suppliers, friends & family, employees, those who helped you get started (banker, accountant, attorney, other advisors), fellow businesspeople in your area, key government officials, and the media.
- Make it a party - consider providing refreshments for attendees, or even live music and decorations (everyone loves a good balloon arch).
- Prepare a brief program - recognize key people at the event and explain details about your business. Typically, the formal part of the ceremony is only about 5-10 minutes in length.
- Entice people to come - consider offering door prizes or special deals for the day of the event
- Shout it from the rooftops – we will post it on our website, share in our emails, but don't let the promotion stop there!
- Free for members of the Chamber.